[Close] 

Outside Sales Consultant, Insurance


Love sales hate prospecting? Read On
I am looking for a few people who get sales, and see it for what it is THE ABILITY TO MAKE AN ABOVE AVERAGE INCOME!
Tired of spending at least 75% of your time prospecting? Then "MAYBE," having the ability to spend the other 25% actually doing what we do? Provide solutions to satisfy the client's needs.
After years of looking for the right "FIT" I have finally found it. We have an existing client base, as well as new prospects! Our new prospects are folks who have taken the time to respond to us in writing, stating that they would like us to come and see them! I will provide these leads to the right candidate FREE!
I am looking for sports minded individuals, with the desire to achieve a six figure income. Position includes benefits, incentive trips, and retirement package.
Must be able to survive on $600.00 to $1,200.00 per week until your skills improve.

Please respond with resume to B. Culp, for consideration and/or to arrange a confidential interview.


Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.

More Jobs

Outside Sales Rep
Mountain Home, AR PLATINUM SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE
Outside Sales Rep
Fort Smith, AR PLATINUM SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE
Outside Sales Rep
Mena, AR PLATINUM SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE
Outside Sales Rep
Pine Bluff, AR PLATINUM SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE
Outside Sales Rep
West Memphis, AR PLATINUM SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE
Outside Sales Rep
Monroe, AR PLATINUM SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE